About this website
This website contains the information regarding online classes.
Teaching assistants will help you with online classes. If you have any questions, please make sure you put your name and major (department) and make inquiries using the form given in "◎ inquiries" below.
◎ About Classes
◎ For Students
For students, please refer to utelecon Online Class and Web Conference Portal Site @ The University of Tokyo.
- For students(Pick Up) ・Preparing for online classes at the University of Tokyo ・What you need to prepare ・ITC-LMS ・Zoom ・ECCS Cloud Email (G Suite)
** UTokyo Account <For students> **
Your UTokyo Account password expires every 365 days. Please change your UTokyo Account password before the expiration date from this menu. If the UTokyo Account password has expired, services other than the user menu can not be used. If you forgot to change your password before the expiration date, or if you forgot your UTokyo Account password, please check here to reset your UTokyo Account password.
◎ For Faculty Members
- 1 What is an online lecture
- 2 Equipment you need to take an online course
- 3 Precautions when taking online classes
- PC or tablet (smartphones are not recommended since screens are small. It is imperative that you can hear the audio. )
- Internet connection
- UTAS and ITC-LMS account (UTokyo Account)
- ECCS cloud mail address
- Zoom account signed up by your UTokyo mail address (as [10-digit UTokyo Account]@utac.u-tokyo.ac.jp).【See the slides】
- Necessary preparation manual for students to take online lectures【See the slides】
◎ Inquiries regarding online lectures
- Please contact us at the utelecon Technical Support Desk.
- The beginner's guide on setting up a UTokyo Account(Designed by the Online Classes Support Desk of the Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences)
- Please make inquiries regarding online lectures using this form
If you experience difficulties using the above form, please email us at email@example.com.
※ UTAS Lite (Login account (User name) is the ECCS Account)